Nội dung bài viết
- Budesonide and Formoterol Inhaler – Drug Information
- How To Use A Spacer With Inhaler | How To Use Spacer Device | How To Use Aerochamber With Ventolin
- How to use Metered dose inhaler
- Hindi – Pressurised meter dose inhalers [pMDIs]
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng bình hít bột khô Turbuhaler điều trị Hen phế quản và Bệnh phổi tắc nghẽn mạn tính
Budesonide and Formoterol Inhaler – Drug Information
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูความรู้เพิ่มเติมที่นี่
Budesonide and Formoterol Inhaler : Therapeutic Uses, Warning and Precautions, Interactions, Directions for Use, Side Effects and Storage. Find out which brands carry Budesonide and Formoterol Inhaler here https://www.netmeds.com/generics/budesonideformoterol
How To Use A Spacer With Inhaler | How To Use Spacer Device | How To Use Aerochamber With Ventolin
How To Use A Spacer For Children \u0026 Adults | How To Use Spacer With Mask \u0026 Without Mask | How To Use Aerochamber With Inhaler | How To Use Aerochamber With Mask \u0026 Without Mask
Hey guys! This weeks video is my most complete guide to using a metered dose inhaler with a spacer device. Make sure to watch it all and I promise you will be an inhaler and spacer device pro at the end of it.
An estimated 90% of patients use their metered dose inhaler incorrectly. Inadequate inhaler technique lowers drug deposition to the lungs, wastes medication and may lead to poor disease control, reduced quality of life, increased emergency hospital admissions and higher treatment costs.
Please spread the word to friends and family Like, Share \u0026 Tag a Friend. So they can also master their inhaler technique when using a spacer device and manage their respiratory condition better.
HOW TO USE A SPACER WITH INHALER
1) Remove the inhaler and spacer cap. Carefully examine the products for damage, missing parts, or foreign objects. Remove any foreign objects prior to use. The products should be replaced immediately if there are any damaged or missing parts.
2) Firmly fit the two halves of the spacer together (If necessary).
3) Stand or sit upright when using your inhaler and spacer.
4) If you are starting a new inhaler or have not used the inhaler for more than one week you must prime your inhaler. Please read the information leaflet of your inhaler for instructions.
5) Hold the inhaler upright, insert into the spacer and shake 4 or 5 times.
6) Breathe out gently.
7) (Mouthpiece Spacer Adults) Place the mouthpiece between your teeth without biting and form a good seal around it with your lips.
7) (Masked Spacer Adults \u0026 Children) Apply mask to face and ensure an effective seal.
8) (Mouthpiece Spacer Single Breath Technique Adults) Press the inhaler at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Breathe in slowly and deeply through the mouth until a full breath has been taken. Hold breath for 510 seconds or however much comfortable.
8) (Mouthpiece Spacer Tidal Breathing Technique Adults) Press the inhaler at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Breathe in slowly and deeply through the mouth until a full breath has been taken. Keep lips tight on the mouthpiece breathing normally 23 times through the chamber.
8) (Masked Spacer Tidal Breathing Technique Adults \u0026 Children) Press the inhaler at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Breathe in slowly and deeply through the mask until a full breath has been taken. Keep mask tight on the face breathing normally 56 times through the chamber.
9) If you have done the SINGLE BREATHING TECHNIQUE remove mouthpiece from you mouth and hold your breath for 10 seconds or as long as is comfortable.
9) If you have done the TIDAL BREATHING TECHNIQUE, holding your breath is not necessary simply remove spacer.
10) If you have been advised to take another dose repeat the process again after 3060 seconds.
11) Remove inhaler from spacer and replace the caps
straight away to keep out dust.
HOW TO USE INHALER WITHOUT A SPACER
I made a video on this a couple of months ago, feel free to watch it if you currently don’t have a spacer device,
• Ensure the spacer is the correct one to fit your inhaler.
• If your inhaler contains a corticosteroid rinse your mouth
out with water after your dose.
• If you’re ever unsure about your inhaler technique always double check with your pharmacist, nurse practitioner or GP.
• Always read the patient leaflet provided with your
inhaler and spacer for any specific instructions.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Bringing Science Through New Film Every Monday | Extreme Optimist
I’m a British Persian Iranian prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
How to use Metered dose inhaler
MDI with ZerostatVT Spacer delivers metered dose of asthma medication to your airways and resolves coordination problems. It is commonly used as an inhaler for asthma. The device comes with a mouthpiece and an under pressure cylinder of asthma medication. When the inhaler is pressed it releases medicine into the spacer. For more videos log on to www.breathefree.com
Hindi – Pressurised meter dose inhalers [pMDIs]
Hướng dẫn sử dụng bình hít bột khô Turbuhaler điều trị Hen phế quản và Bệnh phổi tắc nghẽn mạn tính
Trong video, Dược sĩ tại nhà thuốc bệnh viện Đa khoa Quốc tế Vinmec sẽ hướng dẫn quý khách hàng cách sử dụng dụng cụ hít Turbuhaler thường được chỉ định trong điều trị Hen phế quản và Bệnh phổi tắc nghẽn mạn tính. Giống như các dụng cụ khác, việc sử dụng đúng cách các dụng cụ này là yếu tố quyết định điều trị bệnh thành công.
Bước 1: Mở nắp dụng cụ \u0026 kiểm tra cửa sổ chỉ liều
Bước 2: Nạp thuốc
Bước 3: Thả ra từ từ, nhẹ nhàng
Bước 4: Ngậm kín đầu ngậm
Bước 5: Hít vào sâu và mạnh
Bước 6: Nín thở, lấy dụng cụ ra khỏi miệng
Bước 7: Vệ sinh và đóng nắp dụng cụ
Ấn “Đăng kí” để theo dõi các video mới nhất về sức khỏe tại :
Liên hệ với Vinmec:
Hệ thống bệnh viện:
Bản quyền thuộc về Vinmec
Copyright by Vinmec ☞ Do not Reup
นอกจากการดูหัวข้อนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถเข้าถึงบทวิจารณ์ดีๆ อื่นๆ อีกมากมายได้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่Wiki